- J-INSTITUTE, is the first advanced publishing group in Northeast Asia that has a reliable capacity and program to meet the international standard.
- Aims to contribute to the Globalization of local researchers by increasing international visibility into academic achievements of researchers from Northeast Asia.
- Specializes in the field of Multidisciplinary Science, and the journals it publishes are approaching from a complex perspective in the field of recent issues.
- The Biggest Feature, it can be said that an approach in Various Perspective related to the recent issues is key.
- Therefore, Focuses on issues that are being discussed in humanity, analyzes them, and provides direction.
© 2015 J-INSTITUTE
|Double Blind Peer Review||2/20||8/20|
|Review-Form Reflection Review||2/25||8/25|
|Manuscript Editing Review||2/30||8/30|
|Open & Hybrid Review||3/15||9/15|
♦ Issues Per Year: Semi-Annual
Admission & Submission Form
Submit Your Paper
- Admission Form (In case of first submission)
- Submission Form
- Manuscript Paper
- Other Related Data
Check Your Manuscript
- Creativity <15 points>
- The paper have original value as a theme that can be accepted international.
- The paper must state proper previous studies and explain the differentiation between them.
- Methodology <15 points>
- The paper the use a methodology suitable for the purpose of the research.
- The paper has reliability, validity according to the methodology.
- Logical <10 points>
- This paper has logical author’s argument and the results are concrete and clear
- This paper is faithful in English grammar, expression, and legibility.
- Practical <10 points>
- This paper applicable and practical in the field.
- This paper stimulate further additional research.
- Structure <25 points>
- This paper consists of approximately 10 to 12 Pages.
- The Abstract is divided into the Purpose, Method, Result, and Conclusion of the study. Was it written about 20 lines.
- The paper should include structured Tables, Figures and titles.
- This paper References have included more than 30 journal article cited.
- This paper References proportion of Non-citable articles less than 10%.
- Format <25 points>
- The paper contains 5 keywords, with the first letter of the word capitalized.
- The large table of contents is capitalized with the first letter of the word,
and the small table of contents is capitalized only for the first letter of the sentence.
- The first letters of all words in the bibliography are capitalized.
- The journal name is written in full name rather than abbreviated notation in the reference list.
- The DOI Address of the journal article is inscribed.
Paper Submission Ethics
- Statement of Informed Consent and Institutional Review Board Approval Copies of written informed consent documents should be kept for studies on human subjects, which includes identifiable information or sensitive information. For clinical studies of human subjects, a certificate, agreement, or approval by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) of the author’s institution is required. If necessary, the editor or reviewers may request copies of these documents to resolve questions about IRB approval and study conduct.
- Statement of Human and Animal Right Clinical research should be done in accordance of the Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects, outlined in the Helsinki Declaration of 1975 (revised 2013). Clinical studies that do not meet the Helsinki Declaration will not be considered for publication. Human subjects should not be identifiable, such that patients’ names, initials, hospital numbers, dates of birth, or other protected healthcare information should not be disclosed. For animal subjects, research should be performed based on the National or Institutional Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, and the ethical treatment of all experimental animals should be maintained. [Full-Text of Helsinki Declaration]
- Conflict of Interest Statement The corresponding author must inform the editor of any potential conflicts of interest that could influence the authors’ interpretation of the data. Examples of potential conflicts of interest are financial support from or connections to companies, political pressure from interest groups, and academically related issues. In particular, all sources of funding applicable to the study should be explicitly stated.
- Determine whether the academic domain of the submitted paper is included in this journal
- It is review whether the submitted manuscript has been edited based on 「Paper Contribution」, 「Article Editing」.
- Frequency of contributing authors.
- The secretary general checks the plagiarism rate of submitted manuscripts using the Plagiarism Program and allows only accepted manuscripts to proceed with Step 2. “Double Blind Peer Review”.
- Not affiliated with an external academic institution it is evaluation accept or not accept as an independent reviewer system with no conflicts of interest.
- If there is an complain by the author, the review of the Managing Editor, Editorial Review Board Members shall be followed.
Double Blind Peer Review
- The Editor in Chief, Executive Editors recommends two Admission Member with prior research experience in the research field of the submitted paper to the secretary general for peer-review of the paper that has passed editorial review, and the secretary general appoints reviewers by sampling randomly.
- The appointed reviewers must be sent the contributed papers and the review Results form by email and be requested Double Blind Peer Review.
- Reviewers must evaluation objectively according to the following standards. Refer to the Review Form.
- Creativity <15 points>.
- Methodology <15 points>.
- Logical <10 points>.
- Practical <10 points>.
- Structure <25 points>
- Format <25 points>
- The mean of the 2 Reviewer should be calculated and if the Score is 70/100 according to the above standards.
- 2 reviewer with an mean score of 70 more: [Published after author supplementation].
- 2 reviewer with an mean score of 60-69 more: [Re-single blind peer review after the author’s supplementation].
- 2 reviewer with an mean score of 59 less: [Reject].
- The Secretary General must notify the results to the author.
- In exceptional cases, a single-blind peer review is conducted when the contributor is an executive of the editorial board.
- Double-blind reviewers are paid 20 USD after the publication date.
Review-Form Reflection Review
- The Secretary General evaluation whether the content of the Double Blind Peer Review is accurately reflected in the final revision.
- If the content pointed out in the Double Blind Peer Review is not properly reflected, the author will be notified by e-mail and follow-up actions will be taken. However, if there is no special contact, proceed to the next screening step.
Manuscript Editing Review
- Manuscript professional edit manager conduct proofreading and editing. In this process, if a problem with editing is found, the author is notified of the correction and the supplemented manuscript is reviewed and published in the next issue.
- We have a full-time editorial team (manuscript proofreading) to maintain the scientific and thorough editorial status of the entire journal, and we have organized it to maintain the international top-level status in editing. [Editorial Team]
- The Secretary General must receive the opinion of the Editing General Manager and notify the author of the results.
- If there is an complain by the author, the review of the Associate Editors Board Members, Assistant Editor Board Members shall be followed.
Open & Hybrid Review
- The manuscript is sent to all members as well as the author to check whether there is a problem with the published paper. At this time, members can communicate their opinions on the quality of the paper to the editor-in-chief. Research ethics is dealt with intensively, and when suspicion is found, a research ethics committee is held to investigate and discipline.
- Open & Hybrid Review is sent to the registered e-mail of all members 15 days before publication.
- If there is an complain by the author, the review of the President, Editorial Advisory Board Members shall be followed.
- Withdrawal of a submitted manuscript must be confirmed by the consent of all the submitted manuscript authors, and will be withdrawn by submitting a statement of reason.
- However, a fee will be charged for withdrawal at the stage where Double Blind Peer Review has been completed.
Copyright and Licensing
- The Copyright and Licensing of Articles in the Published Journal belong to J-INSTITUTE.
- Articles of Association (Purpose) Aims to Contribute to the Globalization of Local Researchers by Increasing International Visibility into Academic Achievements of Researchers from Northeast Asia. Therefore, We provide Manuscripts with Open Access.
- Certify that it is an open access journal from Vol. 1 (No. 1) on June 30, 2016, when it was first published.
- Journal published by J-INSTITUTE is an open access journal. All articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY). This license permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction provided that the authors, citation details and publisher are clearly identified. For any reuse or distribution, make clear that the article is made available under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY).
- Authors may keep copies of their article in an institution of their choice or in other repositories.
- Admission Fee
- Publication Fee
Article Processing Charge (APCs)
- Open Access Policy: J-INSTITUTE Journals is an open access journal, therefore, the articles will be freely available to everyone, including those who don’t subscribe to J-INSTITUTE Journals. To cover the cost of publishing, authors pay an article submission, publication and admission membership fee. See fees in the page of submission paper.
- Benefits of High Visibility: The article is made freely available via J-INSTITUTE websites. Self-archiving policy: Authors can post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository, or other free public server.
- Conflict of Interest: We do not receive any funding support from any government, company, association and organization, which means we are independent of any conflicts of interest in the direction of publication of the journal.
Admission Membership Registration is a Basic Condition for Submitting a Papers Members are Eligible to Submit Papers to All Journal Titles by J-INSTITUTE
Total Review Fee Included
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the lifetime membership is maintained.
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the Limited to that year membership is maintained.
- For Authors who are submitting papers for the first time, the publisher subsidizes some expenses for authors. [Editing Service]
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org