- J-INSTITUTE conference presentation conditions are reviewed prior to presentation, and you can participate in the conference only if you meet the requirements.
- Papers to be presented at conferences must be up-to-date, and papers that have already been Published in Journal or Book Cannot be Presented at Conferences.
- In principle, the paper presented at the conference will be Submitted to J-INSTITUTE Journals after reviewing, reflecting, and supplementing the advice of the panelists.
- If there is an complain by the author, the review of the Managing Editor shall be followed.
© 2015 J-INSTITUTE
|Single Blind Review||6/30||12/30|
Check Your Proseeding
- Creativity <10 points>
- The paper have original value as a theme that can be accepted international.
- The paper must state proper previous studies and explain the differentiation between them.
- Methodology <10 points>
- The paper the use a methodology suitable for the purpose of the research.
- The paper has valuable results and conclusions according to the methodology.
- Logical <10 points>
- This paper has logical author’s argument and the results are concrete and clear.
- This paper is faithful in English grammar, expression, and legibility.
- Citation <10 points>
- The paper must have more than 30 References (journal article).
- 5 of which must be cited from the journal with high international visibility (written in English).
- Practical <10 points>
- This paper applicable and practical in the field.
- This paper stimulate further additional research.
- Structure <25 points>
- This paper consists of approximately 8 to 10 Pages.
- The Abstract is divided into the purpose, method, result, and conclusion of the study. Was it written about 20 lines.
- The square brackets were used from the introduction to cite references such as , , , etc. and they should be sky-blue.
- The paper should include structured Tables and table titles.
- The paper should include structured Figures and figures titles.
- Format <25 points>
- The paper contains 5 keywords, with the first letter of the word capitalized.
- The large table of contents is capitalized with the first letter of the word,
and the small table of contents is capitalized only for the first letter of the sentence.
- The first letters of all words in the bibliography are capitalized.
- The journal name is written in full name rather than abbreviated notation in the reference list.
- The DOI Address of the journal article is inscribed.
Session 1. Safety and Public Value 60:40
Session 2. Marketing Management in the Beauty Industry 60:24
Session 3. Human and Disaster 43:32
Session 1. Human Security & Military Identification 60:06
Session 2. Safety based on Environment & Organization 57:58
Session 3. Image of Human Beauty and Health Reflected in Modern Times 56:52
Session 4. Trend and Development Direction of Beauty & Health Industry 51:53
Session 5. AI Ethics and Education 56:49
Session 1. Security & Millitary Future Talents 22:00
Session 2. Convergence Thinking in Health Science 38:00
Session 3. A Challenge of the Hospitality Area as the Converging Science 31:04
Session 4. Proprioceptive Exercise and Attack Response Training 25:36
Session 5. Survey and Product Development of Consumer Needs of Vegetable Foods 20:24
Session 6. AI Ethics and the use of AI 39:02
Session 7. K-Beauty Values and Directions 37:00
Session 8. The Present and Future of Crime 54:57
Session 9. Lifespan Development and Education 46:30
Session 10. The Career and Education of University Students Under COVID-19 60:16
Session 11. Business Continuity Management System(BCMS) 42:48
3rd J-INSTITUTE Conference
admin | 2022.10.02 | Votes 0 | Views 96
2nd J-INSTITUTE Conference
admin | 2022.01.09 | Votes 0 | Views 392
1st J-INSTITUTE Conference
admin | 2021.07.17 | Votes 0 | Views 503
Admission & Submission Form
Submit Your Paper
- Admission Form (In case of first submission)
- Submission Form
- Manuscript Paper
- Other Related Data
Article Processing Charge (APCs)
- Admission Membership Registration is a Basic Condition for Submitting a Conference Proceedings
Members are Eligible to Submit Papers to Conference Presentation by J-INSTITUTE.
- All Authors participating in the conference are required to proceed with an admissions membership.
Admission Membership a basic requirement for attending the conference
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the lifetime membership is maintained.
|500 USD||0 USD|
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the Limited to that year membership is maintained.